netsmithUK

Some footage from the Iconic Revival 2019 event.

If you follow TC on facebook, twitter or youtube then you've probably already seen this, but just incase you are old school like me and still prefer your content in a more ordered, predicable, clean way then all of them, here is some footage I shot at the event the other weekend.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Love that video.  As I said in Facebook, it was only just over a week ago but already I'm feeling nostalgic, like an old holiday that I wish I could go back to.  Despite the weather it was definitely one of my favourite Revivals.

Anyone in the UK (or abroad - the Revival has entrants from Norway, Holland and Germany and even as distantly remote as the Isle of Wight!) who has some old Tamiya buggies lying around really needs to come along and do some racing :)

Looks like a great day out despite the weather. 

Was a seeing things or is the Ranger at around 2:25mins only on 3 wheels?!?!

On 8/6/2019 at 11:08 AM, netsmithUK said:

If you follow TC on facebook, twitter or youtube then you've probably already seen this, but just incase you are old school like me and still prefer your content in a more ordered, predicable, clean way then all of them, here is some footage I shot at the event the other weekend.

is that a st170 est you driving in that video