netsmithUK

Completely new service replacing TCPhotos.com

On 2/22/2022 at 11:55 AM, rc_ox said:

Hi Chris @netsmithUK  any chance you could change this to rc_ox? (instead of rc_cox?) 

Thanks! 

*BUMP* @netsmithUK could you please make me an rc_ox profile?

Apologie - I've got a batch of these to do. Will aim to get up to date by tomorrow.

Cheers

Chris

• Thanks 1

Hiya Chris @netsmithUK, Could you add me too.

Constantly having to resize my pictures to upload has given me headaches.

Foxshot, Duntmatterreally, Tamiyastef and Stulec52 have all been added - go to tcphotos.net and run through the password reset feature there (that sets it up just for that site)

Tamiya_Cars_4_Life - you don't appear to be a subscriber, so afraid I can't help you out.

cheers

Chris

On 1/4/2022 at 6:25 PM, netsmithUK said:

Al done - https://tcphotos.net/rc_cox You just need to go through the password reset process (This password is independent of any that are used on the club sites)

Hi Chris, any chance you can correct my account to rc_ox?

I haven't used the incorrect 'rc_cox' account yet so you can blow it away if you like. 

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, rc_ox said:

Hi Chris, any chance you can correct my account to rc_ox?

I haven't used the incorrect 'rc_cox' account yet so you can blow it away if you like. 

Thanks! 

sorry forgot to mention I did that a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

Hi Chris,

I’ve just renewed my subscription. Could you add me to TC photos as I’m having trouble posting photos hosted elsewhere?

Hi Chris - Can you please add me to the service when you get a chance?  Have to keep deleting old photos to upload new ones...thanks!

Is it possible to insert pictures from TCPHOTOS into showroom. If so how?

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

Is it possible to insert pictures from TCPHOTOS into showroom. If so how?

No. It’s intentionally completely independent of anything tc system related. You just have to upload them again to your showroom if you had that requirement

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hoser said:

Hi @netsmithUK, any chance you could add me to tcphotos? Many thanks 👍

TCPhotos, like the showrooms and trade areas, is a service which is only available to subscribers I'm afraid.

On 8/1/2023 at 3:46 PM, netsmithUK said:

TCPhotos, like the showrooms and trade areas, is a service which is only available to subscribers I'm afraid.

Sorry for the slow reply, I want to be a regular contributor and support the forum but life gets in the way and then I realise it has been [embarrassed cough!] THREE weeks that I’ve ignored your message.

Hangs head in shame…

Thanks the heads up, I’ll use my own space when I get around to it to post some project pics and then if I do get more regular will happily pay the subscription fee 👍

Many thanks,

Hoser

56 minutes ago, netsmithUK said:

Done - http://www.tcphotos.net/GToddC5 go here and go through the password reminder service for the email you have registered in the forum

Whelp, I tried the password reminder using the correct email address and then 20 minutes later using user name when that didn't work - neither got me an email sent. 

Ive sent an email to the address register on this forum and tcphotos.net

Not quite sure how long the reminders take to come through, although I've not had any complaints in the the past about the time.

Hello Chris,

I thought I will find some information about "legal" image sizes here, since I have issues uploading images. I can't see any "rule" in this. Some pictures are getting uploaded and other images get an error message "-200". The sizes (for the images with error message) range from 19KB to 204KB, and the pixel sizes varying from 982-1557 horizontal and 683-1280 vertical, what I would not consider as large. An image which has been uploaded without any error has 357KB and 1920x1280 in size. Unfortunately I cannot send you a PM either, since there is an error message that has already been covered in earlier posts in this thread.

If you read this I would be glad for any help on this.

Thank you

Martin