Tough rider ( Rough Rider ) ? It has been done with the Sand Scorcher , so maybe it could be done with a Rough Rider / Buggy Champ , check the body width - pretty similar to the Frog - and you would need to make alternative body mounts or use a magnetic structure

41 minutes ago, KEV THE REV said:

Tough rider ( Rough Rider ) ? It has been done with the Sand Scorcher , so maybe it could be done with a Rough Rider / Buggy Champ , check the body width - pretty similar to the Frog - and you would need to make alternative body mounts or use a magnetic structure

ok ( i meant rough rider) so all i would have to do is drill the holes or something like that then?

Looking at photos of the two chassis, I'd say the cockpit area of the Frog chassis might be a little to high/bulky to fit inside the Rough Rider shell without some modification... you could do it, but you might have to get creative (particularly around the area where the rear shocks are for example) with some cutting and styrene...

Another, similar style option might be to use the Super Champ body instead as it looks to be slightly taller in that area, although again you might still have to trim it to get it to sit low enough/correctly on the ORV chassis.

Either would be a cool car though!

Jenny x