i had purchased a 24" ship wheel some months ago to be wall mounted, that's on my office wall now.

to date i finished this after the nautical table was built i purchased a plain 18" wheel to save space and..................................................

CBdqQcz.jpg B1kgDPT.jpg

JWdQouL.jpg

this week faux paint PVC pipe and fittings to match Terracotta, actually started some 3" some months ago now for the 2" sections.

keep running amok with these projects and ideas i couldn't leave well enough alone i sanctioned wall space and ceiling in my office for some rather awesome pictures and model ships, had a few before some i built some i purchased already made. i do actually dig futuristic sci-fi things and movies but when it comes to homestead i'll always be rustic. just recreated all my low voltage lighting to LED and other 115V  lighting for out back and in the Growl has been rather time consuming, some i even made from scratch....XSQMU92.jpg

• Like 2

Almost there, this weekend it should be complete minus some small stone work and grout. decorating now,  finishing up one more lantern. door is getting a A29 2-3/8" Basket Rim Lock Black Powder Coat Finish A292 came with two brass skeleton keys.Whew!

then onto the restructure of the other side retaining wall.

uJCgpET.jpg

Do you have any pics of the model ships you have made? I get a catalogue from an old school model shop sent to me occasionally and they have various ship kits in, they seem to mostly come from Italy. I quite like the idea of them but the when you see the contents of the box it looks like a massive explosion of wood and string. I couldnt possibly see how all those slivers of wood can ever be glued neatly together.

well here's one of about six of different sizes going in right now........................

The ships are sailing in.

mpnUN5y.jpg

i have three of these brass shelves that some one did not want on a job i did many many moons ago, i sand blasted them and hung one a fence and below the exterior windows of my bathroom and bedroom, took about an hour to wire wheel. each rod is threaded on the ends so it helped in the process.

almost there. you think to yourself these little projects would only take a few minutes Ha! they do, then add them up like nickles, dimes and quarters and now you have a lot of change (time that is). 

• Like 1

so here's a Lil' Latern i converted and used a 3 watt Feit flicker bulb

even used an RC XT60 connector so it can be removed and serviced when needed

KVuqLRh.jpg

EPiKS48.jpg

Finally the animals are approaching one appeared 36 to go.....................

RcZKBuP.jpg

• Like 1

just now hung this in my office, The HMS Victory............ Happy Thanks Giving

6MOTGad.jpg

• Like 1

Painting by numbers.......................................................

16vftBC.jpg

• Like 2

rC9R70x.jpg

slowly getting back into it, sure enough this summer again is flying swiftly.

i just tell myself there's plenty to do, it'll get done when it gets done.

i also tell myself "if it is all done what in tar nation am i going to do?", watch TV? OH HECK NO!

• Like 1

MY GOD YOU'RE TALENTED!!! 😲👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

Seriously though, your ability to visualize then execute, baffles and amazes me! NOT that you need any reason - but do you have a reason for this impressive space? Display? Hangout? Man Cave?? 😲 

I wish I could do something like this.

• Thanks 1