Sign in to follow this  
racingtom

Local help desperately needed!

Hi, I previously posted a new thread titled "can't get my brushless motor to work" to which I received some helpful advise. Today I tried everything I know to get the brushless motor to work, and I mean everything! My only course of action is to ask if there is anybody that might live in the East Devon, West Dorset, South Somerset areas where I could meet them and get this Pumpkin running?

I'm willing to pass on my mobile number. Please help!! Thank you.

Hi @racingtom, I'm based in West Wilts and would be happy to have a look for you, unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment and can't take any leisure trips away.  If you're up for a drive to Trowbridge one evening then I might be able to help.

I will probably be down Lymington (Dorset) way on the 31st August.  There's a summer fair at Hordle and the Bournemouth RC Truckers will be putting on a display.  You're welcome to drop by the fair, there will be a few of us there who know about brushless systems.

If you want quicker help your best bet might be to find a local RC racing club.  I don't know what's in your area, but you can use the clubs map on the BRCA website to assist:

https://www.brca.org/clubs

You'll find most clubs and racers are very friendly and willing to help people with technical issues, but you might have to be prepared to wait while the local experts do their racing, marshalling and pitting duties :)

• Like 1