Grumpy pants

Please Delete.

I’d like to buy a King Cab, anything considered. 

Runner, wreck or shelf queen. 

Thank you

Simon (UK) 

• Like 1

Nice one , I'd like to get myself another after I sold my 'King of the Hill Cab' some years ago , which incidentally I saw on eBay a week ago , seemed wierd to see it again after all this time , I was tempted to buy it back  . I hope you get lucky mate :) .

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, KEV THE REV said:

Nice one , I'd like to get myself another after I sold my 'King of the Hill Cab' some years ago , which incidentally I saw on eBay a week ago , seemed wierd to see it again after all this time , I was tempted to buy it back  . I hope you get lucky mate :) .

I really like the look of the KC, I’ve had a couple in the past and a Monster racer but sold them on. 

I’m buying much less and more specifically and this is  one of tje last models that I would like to buy back and own long term 😊

Good luck, they are my favorite!!! I've  got (3). A Monster Racer I got for Christmas that now has the Stealth Transmission, a KingCab that I rebuilt with the Rere Super Astute gearbox, and one I'm building now. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, GTodd said:

Good luck, they are my favorite!!! I've  got (3). A Monster Racer I got for Christmas that now has the Stealth Transmission, a KingCab that I rebuilt with the Rere Super Astute gearbox, and one I'm building now. 

Quality! All bases covered there.

I’ve been looking at the Ampro video and the Stealth conversion as well 👍

With the Super Astute Rere I at least recommend using that trans set up when you find one. I like the ball differential but getting service parts now is hard. The stealth is AMAZING!

With the Super Astute Rere I at least recommend using that trans set up when you find one. I like the ball differential but getting service parts now is hard. The stealth is AMAZING!