Sign in to follow this  
Superba

Help on obtaining spare parts for Tyrell

Hi All, some help needed please. I have recently been enjoying running the recent Tyrell 6 wheeler, very different to the M05. However one problem it has is it can occasionally turn itself off while racing as the switch is hanging low and can catch the ground. So first thing is to file that down. However due to this problem i recently smashed the car pretty badly and broke both the lower and upper arm plates and some bolts as well. I cannot seem to find spares for these anywhere. I am UK based, can you guys help me out and advise me on where to look?

Also i have gone to the back of the instructions and duly noted down the part numbers, but those numbers seem to be different to the parts numbers websites use. Am i doing something wrong there?

I'm interested in this also, as I'm looking for a spare rear wing. Tyrell parts seem very difficult to come by. 

The plates are tough but not indestructible, so I would suggest sending them to Fybrelite and getting them duplicated. Then you can order replacements cut to order whenever you need them, in fibreglass or carbon.