Sign in to follow this  
Winniez

Vintage Ko Propo radios and resources

Not sure if this belong here or in the vintage section.

I have always liked Ko Propo radio gear, back when I was a kid I always wanted one but couldn't afford it, henceforth the legend of Ko Propo started to grow in my head and it almost was my preferred radio brand before I had even tried one, I also like how narrow their consumer market is, they only make mid to high end transmitters, receivers and servos for surface RC vehicles, that's pretty much it.

For the past almost 20 years I have almost exclusively used Ko Propo gear and due to the nostalgia I started collecting some of the older ones. It's fun just to play around with them and try to restore them. I have tried to google a lot but it seems pretty difficult to find good resources in English, I have also tried some Japanese keywords. I wonder if there is some cool stuff available I haven't managed to find. Like histories, catalogues, ads etc. Like these images but in higher resolution and/or translated to English https://www.rc10talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5886

So far I have found that on their Japanese site they have more catalogues available than on their English site but it still only goes down to early 2000s.