taffer

More Amazon fire hd tablet issues

Maybe only Amazon fire related?

When selecting cc01 chassis types, new hilux extra cab is not listed

When I select browse showroom option, I can see the selection choices for past week, 365 days, all-time etc but if I select one the box doesn't update, it stays blank...making it unusable

The home page pictures still display as black squares as well

@netsmithUK

few things there...

- Chassis we are still working through adding the correct classifications to all of the models. Vast majority now done.

- browsing the showrooms, not quite sure what you are saying here. If you say last 7 days, the page doesn't update as there the ones already shown would still show as they are within 7 days? If you keep clicking 'load more' though it will only go until it reaches the time limit you set. Am I misunderstanding?

- Home page pictures boxes on a kindle, I'm sorry I've currently go no fix for this. No idea what the problem could be. If anyone has any ideas please pitch them in.

On another not though, finally fixed the Vintage Media automatically going live bug :)

Cheers

Crhsi

@netsmithUK

Regarding the browsing issue, following my own advice, it seems to work now without issue! I shall endeavour to be more detailed if an issue appears again!

On a side note can you add an option for showrooms to display how i want it to?

Currently i go to my showroom and it defaults always to show favourites, I want it only to display as category and better still every other showroom I look at

Is this possible?

Thanks

Re - sorting I'll take a look, it used to be once you'd chosen a short order it remember it then, so when ever you looked at another showroom it would use the same sorting. If thats not working I must have broken it at some point, so I'll start by fixing that

• Thanks 1