jeff3412

Spare parts for F103 chassis

Hi Everyone,

I'm searching for spare parts on my Ferrari 412T1 (chassis F103) bought in 1995.

Several things are broken: front body, battery holder, rear wing.

Overall not in good condition... but it still run well with  its trinity motor and a Novak Racer ESC :)

I guess the body will be almost impossible de find (unless from an entire kit at very high price...)

Do you have a good websites where I can find spare parts for this chassis ?

For the battery holder, I found this reference on ebay: F103GT 50655

I wonder if it fits on F103... ?

Thanks in advance!

RCMart have a lot of parts for the F103 available. Its surprising how readily available the parts are for such an old car, but they still sell the F103GT and the wide front end on the F104 is just the 103 front end so I guess it makes sense

Thanks Jonathon, it's sometime difficult to know if the parts is compatible, there is so many variant of this chassis.

I would love to change my Ferrari 412T1 body to a brand new one, or buy another F1 body from the 90's or early 2000's but it seems Tamiya doesn't produce them at all.

The F1 cars are even more difficult because there are a lot of parts that are compatible between the F104 and F103 cars, as well as TRF101 and TRF102.

Body sets should be fine though, I suspect even ones designed for other brands will fit but they won't have the right lines to cut them out, there are a lot of bodies around.