@netsmithUK

I was just thinking it would be nice if sometime in the future on the model description page there was a new tab where people could upload designs for 3d printed hopup parts?

Obviously it would be nice to see some free sharing for people to print themselves but understandably even a link to the part in someone's shapeways shop would be helpful, shapeways is ok but it would be more convenient here located next to the model 

I've been thinking about this for a while, at the moment Shapeways don't provide the integrations for me to do this how I want to do it, but I believe it is in the pipeline. In the mean time, its the sort of thing we could start in the forum, and see how much people use it before I spend time building something. I thought there was a thread already somewhere?

Chris

Do you mean you have a tag similar to @netsmithUK that a person could use to cross reference to a model?

So on the model page you could click "find 3d designs in forums" to jump to a list of forum articles that are related?