Re-Bugged

Supra GR

1 hour ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

What chassis is this being released on? I'm guessing the TT02...?

Yes it is. How did you guess?, you must have someone on the inside :ph34r:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Re-Bugged said:

Yes it is. How did you guess?, you must have someone on the inside :ph34r:

I was hoping for something cooler but the better chassis seem to just be chassis kits now. Its probably time we had a TA07 Supra GR, they could easily drop the TRF shocks and add a body and tyres...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

I was hoping for something cooler but the better chassis seem to just be chassis kits now. Its probably time we had a TA07 Supra GR, they could easily drop the TRF shocks and add a body and tyres...

Having bought exactly that spec TA06 with a GT86 body recently i am not so sure. Notwithstanding i wanted to race it, there is still quite a lot of the base kit that leaves too much to be desired in terms of quality. I guess dropping the TRF shocks would save a packet though and i am still using the CVAs albeit upgraded with TRF pistons. Thing i have seen is that all these releases are available as bodysets soon after for not much more than a race shell. I have been hanging my nose over a Mustang GT4 bodyset for moving down to the stock class thag requires scale bodies, which is freely available. 

• Like 1