Sign in to follow this  
tamiya3speed

Gil Losi Jr Back at Losi

That's cool! He's holding a Junior 2 in that pic so maybe there's hope for some re-releases. I'd love to have a JR-X2.

Junior T was my first non Tamiya kit when I was kid.  I'd love to get that or a Junior 2 again. 

I love how our reaction is "Old guy! Bring back old car!"

But I have to agree: a JR-X2 re-release, with the five-link suspension and everything, would make a nice companion piece to my RC10 Classic...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JRX2 was my first race buggy. Great car and I would love to see a re-release.  I don't see Horizon doing something like that. If Losi were still family owned, I bet there would be one.

I recently bought a losi xx in mint condition. It hasn't arrived yet, but I am really looking forward to this buggy. Can someone please explain to me what hydra drive means?
Thanks!

On 9/13/2019 at 2:16 AM, tamiya_1971 said:

JRX2 was my first race buggy. Great car and I would love to see a re-release.  I don't see Horizon doing something like that. If Losi were still family owned, I bet there would be one.

All the parts moulds were lost in a fire so they would have to remake it from scratch, unfortunately.  Although I'm pretty sure they'd sell enough that they could still turn a profit even if they did have to recreate everything!

Edit: I would absolutely love it if they did a re-re though :D

Edited by legooolas
  • Like 1