Cesco

Cesco RC Tamiya Videos

I have a Youtube channel devoted to mainly RC Offroad Cars and offcourse also Tamiya. I will post my Tamiya related videos here for you to enjoy.
Link to my channel in my signature. If you like them, support me by going to my Youtube channel, subscribe, click on the bell button, like and comment. 

For now enjoy!

TAMIYA WILD WILLY with BIKINI TOP part 1 of 3 THE BUILD. This was the build that got me back into RC. Enjoy my bikini top desert style Tamiya Wild Willy! This is the first video out of a series of 3.

Tamiya Porsche 911 GT2 Martini TA02SW. This is a rebuild of a Tamiya TA02SW Taisan Porsche GT2.  Bought it secondhand and rebuild it with a new body in a Martini theme. Mainly a shelf queen as I am more into offroad RC cars. Hope you like the end result in this video. Enjoy!

Tamiya Wild Willy with Bikini Top part 2 of 3 REVIEW. You are watching the second video out of a series of 3. In this video I review the build, talk about several details and tell how I did that Bikini Top roof.

INTERMODELLBAU 2017 Impression RC CARS, TRUCKS and DRONES. Worldwide Largest Exhibition for Model Making and Model Sports, I visited the Intermodellbau for a impression of all the RC cars, trucks and drones and way more that this trade show has to offer.

• Like 1

4x Tamiya TT01E TT-01E RAFFLE MEGA BUILD Porsche 911 GT3 BMW M3 GT2. This was a megabuild of 4 Tamiya TT01E cars with company livery, to be given away in a raffle at a trade show. Here is the build video. I had only 2 weeks time to order them and to build them. Luckily RC dealer Tamico.de was able to deliver everything needed in only a couple of days.

So I ordered 4 cars, 2 TT01E with the Tamiya Porsche 911 GT3 Cup VIP 07 body and 2 TT-01E with the Tamiya BMW M3 GT2. Also ordered all the electronics for it, so that it was RTR. Then it was a mather of setting up a small production line to build them simultaneously.

A friend of mine build 2 TT01Es and I build the other 2. And I painted all the bodies and applied company decals on them and uild the electronics in the cars. We supplied the cars with the original box and all the original decals. The build was done in time and the raffle was a big hit. A lot of visitors came by to win one of these Tamiya cars.

Pitty I could not enjoy the cars for too long, but seeing them all together was a pretty site. So enjoy the video and this special project.

Tamiya Wild Willy with Bikini Top part 3 of 3 DRIVE AT THE BEACH. This was the build that got me back into RC. Enjoy my bikini top desert style Tamiya Wild Willy! This is the thirth video out of a series of 3.

Wild Willy in his crawler with Wild Wanda as passenger.

RC CRAWLER SCALE TRAIL Leemcule Netherlands. Forrest and sand excavation trail run 2018. Scale, trail and crawling RC is getting bigger in the Netherlands and Belgium. We do not have the luxery of a lot of rocks, but there enough places to enjoy our RC hobby. This was a meeting organised by RC Crawler Scaler Groep, https://www.rccrawlerscalergroep.nl . 55 members attended even do it was early in the year (18-03-2018) and really cold.

• Like 1

Wild Willy in his crawler with Wild Wanda in Austria.

RC 4x4 Truck - Rocky Mountain Crawling Adventure! Axial Wraith Traxxas TRX-4 | RC Off Road. I did some awesome rc crawling in the mountains. On my summer holiday / vacation I went to Austria and did some awesome RC trails and RC crawler in the mountains. Took my Axial Wraith Wild Willy , Traxxas TRX-4 Land Rover Defender 110 and Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco with me.

TAMIYA FIGHTING BUGGY 2014 LIMITED EDITION BUILD KIT (ReRelease Tamiya Super Champ 1982 / 1983) #84389. Build of the Tamiya Fighting 2014 Buggy which is based on the Super Champ from 1982. The Tamiya Super Champ was my first ever RC car. In 2014 Tamiya introduced the Fighting Buggy, a rerelease of the legendary Tamiya Super Champ celebrating 30 plus years after it originally made its debut in hobby stores. As I have such good memories of my Super Champ riding along with my brothers Tamiya Wild Willy M38, I ordered the 2014 Fighting Buggy as soon as it was available. Taking me back over 30 years when I was just a 14 year old teenager enjoying my Super Champ every day. The Fighting Buggy was originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 across the globe and back than only sold in Japan under the name Fighting Buggy. In the rest of the world it was known as Super Champ.

I started a RC Tool series on my Youtube channel and offcourse I had to to a episode on Tamiya Tools.
RC Tools - Tamiya Tools set (8pcs) - Episode 2 If you're starting out in RC or like me have too many tools acquired over time and dont want to lug them all to the track or trail, this Tamiya set is a great way to start.

Tamiya has some great RC cars and the WR02 serie cars are all about fun and wheelies. This is a double build, one new one and one conversion from a Tamiya WR02 Wild Willy into a Tamiya WR02C Honda City Turbo.

This Tamiya Wild Willy 2 is my ode tot he Tamiya Super Champ and Tamiya Blazing Blazer!

My first RC and Tamiya RC ever was my beloved Super Champ. I had so much fun with that as a kid and had so much fun driving it together with my brother and his Wild Willy M38. So, after building the 2014 Tamiya Fighting Buggy, which is the rerelease of original 1983 the Tamiya Super Champ. I came up with a idea as a ode to the Super Champ, Willy style! It is also a bit of a ode to the Blazing Blazer, which I never had, but I really like the looks of it.

• Like 1