Jazzyman

Duel truck build, what do you think?

Looks great! Now you need to build a red Plymouth Valiant to go with it.

• Like 3

Geeez !! You are my hero ! I wanted to do this for Ages but my building skills are different minded:D.

This is my all time fav movie and I am a DUEL -fan since i have seen the movie as a kid. Been visiting the filming locations during my last US-holidays (spent two extra days driving around Soledad Canyon Area to find all the top spots ).

This is a fantastic build - especially the Fruehauf Trailer is absolutely spot on !  Hope you intend to do a vid with it running ??

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for your kind words and much appreciated.. I am a huge duel fan too but my wife thinks I’m sad so I’ll never get to visit the locations, I’m quite happy with the build and it is fully functioning with sounds etc, I will sort out a video just for you and let you know when I post it, I just need to find a suitable space to use it!

thanks Jon 

• Thanks 1

My better half was also not very enthusiastic at that time to drive around in the middle of nowhere for hours.:D
If you want I can send you some pictures of what the area looks like today. Some spots from the movie are still recognizable today.

Yeah sure that’ll be great, thanks.. I had to watch duel every night for a month when I built this! I still enjoy it.. it’s totally underrated as a movie in my opinion.

Man that’s just brilliant 👍🏻

Have you equipped this Rig with a ‘Follow Me’ function?

Great build, grats. B)

Been wanting to watch this again for years.

Literally just hit BIN on a DVD copy. :lol:

• Like 2