SPZ88

My Tamiya Models

Hello new to this club thought I would share my models with you 

1st Model

Tamiya TT01 2004 Citroen Xsara very well used had lots of fun sadly the bodyshell didn’t survive the whole car could do with an over haul. 

2nd Model

Tamiya TGS Nitro or so I believe bought non running (Fires ups just cuts straight out next to no compression) I bought this from a garage sale has been very very well used and abused by its former owner so far struggling to find parts for it which maybe why it’s former owner got rid.

A3ED7F40-26C4-4F84-8F8C-C22F0E576C7D.jpeg

B02EB35E-0EA8-4AA0-89D8-E3DF436339D5.jpeg

It’s a TGX Mk1 with ops engine so an early one, you will struggle to find parts for the engine nowadays, but if you’re not worried about originality there a quite a few .15 and .18 engines that with fit directly.

its got the alloy flywheel and two speed options and aftermarket ally shocks, the two speed parts are hard to find and not cheap on eBay. You could convert to single speed as it’s easier to find parts.

If your stuck for parts drop me a mail and I look though my stash as I have restored about 30 TGX’s so have a lot of used parts including body’s.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

It’s a TGX Mk1 with ops engine so an early one, you will struggle to find parts for the engine nowadays, but if you’re not worried about originality there a quite a few .15 and .18 engines that with fit directly.

its got the alloy flywheel and two speed options and aftermarket ally shocks, the two speed parts are hard to find and not cheap on eBay. You could convert to single speed as it’s easier to find parts.

If your stuck for parts drop me a mail and I look though my stash as I have restored about 30 TGX’s so have a lot of used parts including body’s.

Thanks will start looking for bits