Sign in to follow this  
mtbkym01

WTB Subaru 2001 WRX window sticker sheet

Probably a long shot, but I’m after the B sheet from the 2001 WRX set, primarily the front window

Hoping someone kept their windows clear for a cockpit or something

Cheers, Kym

Which kit?  I have a few different Impreza sticker sheets sitting in storage; I might have what you're looking for.  Kit number and/or sticker sheet number will help me make a match if I have it.

58273 TL01 

Im after sheet B which has the windows and trims etc

Cheers

Let me take a look later tonight and get back to you.  If I have what you need, then just cover the postage and that's good enough for me.

Sorry I've been slow in responding.  I've been overloaded with work lately and forgot when I went home for dinner.  I just sent myself an email to remind myself tonight.

OK, here's what I have...

You asked for sheet B of the stickers for 58273 TL01 Subaru Impreza WRC 2001.  Per Tamiyabase, the sticker part number is 9495371 (or 19495371) for sheets A and B.

I dug through my decal box and found I have sticker part number 1405012, which is for a 57717 XB TT01 Subaru Impreza WRC 2002.  Close, but it's off by 1 year.  If you look at pictures of the two models on Tamiyabase, you'll see the racing numbers, driver names, and sponsor strip at the top of the windshield are different.

Unfortunately I don't have a perfect match; I just remembered having a bug eye Subaru decal sheet.  But if you feel the WRC 2002 decals are close enough for your WRC 2001 model, I'm still more than happy to give them to you.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:01 AM, speedy_w_beans said:

OK, here's what I have...

You asked for sheet B of the stickers for 58273 TL01 Subaru Impreza WRC 2001.  Per Tamiyabase, the sticker part number is 9495371 (or 19495371) for sheets A and B.

I dug through my decal box and found I have sticker part number 1405012, which is for a 57717 XB TT01 Subaru Impreza WRC 2002.  Close, but it's off by 1 year.  If you look at pictures of the two models on Tamiyabase, you'll see the racing numbers, driver names, and sponsor strip at the top of the windshield are different.

Unfortunately I don't have a perfect match; I just remembered having a bug eye Subaru decal sheet.  But if you feel the WRC 2002 decals are close enough for your WRC 2001 model, I'm still more than happy to give them to you.

Yep, those will be perfect, PM coming