Sign in to follow this  
guggles

guggles's For Sale Thread: Many Cars and Parts

Well it has reached the point where I think I am going to be parting with most of my collection. I am based in the US and would prefer to ship to the lower 48 states but if there is something you are willing to pay to ship elsewhere maybe we can work things out. I just dont have the time and space to be hoarding all these cars anymore, and you guys get first pick 

I take paypal and please message me here on tamiya club

feel free to ask for more pictures or info. All prices are with USPS flat rate shipping included. 

JG MFG yokomo YZ-870 big front bumper, fits what the label says, Free to a good home just pay for shipping
iKIyJr.jpg

i7B9Fc.jpg

AE RC10 team car build. polished kick plate. 1990 roar nats stickers on car and the purple body. $220
iKI7zx.jpg
iKI4he.jpg
iKI3Ma.jpg
iKImjM.jpg
iKIdKq.jpg
iKIJz3.jpg
iKIC6F.jpg

Kyosho F1 onroad car parts: tires/foams in great shape some small cracks , top plate and rear pod. Free to a tc member in need, please just pay for shipping.
iKITdb.jpg

DB01R RTR minus TX (Can remove spectrum RX if not needed). Needs a CVD joint rebuild kit. Update: found a spring cup to use but its not a original. Also included is full set of front arms front/back shock tower, reinforced belts, hard drive cups. Motor and speedo is a generic 380 rotor in 540 can but it runs really well. $180
iKIRjT.jpg
iKIr45.jpg
iKIIbv.jpg
iKI0z2.jpg
iKIj69.jpg

i7BBmZ.jpg

AE SC10 4x4 RTR (minus TX and I can remove the spectrum receiver if not needed) Missing one of the barrels that fits inside the CVD joint. Body has wrap applied. Hitec 645MG servo, castle 4 pole sidewinder system. I will include a clear SC10 body as well. This car has only been raced a couple of times. $200
iK0bkx.jpg
iK0ULe.jpg
iK0F9a.jpg
iK0fiQ.jpg
iK0NNM.jpg
iK0D4A.jpg
iK0urq.jpg
iK0YXD.jpg

iuEeLC.jpg

iuEnG5.jpg

HPI Nitro Rs4 MT, for parts, close to being a roller. I bought this for parts and it has a lot of purple hop ups. Team associated GT2 body. Parts for these are getting hard to find now that is the reason why i cant build the rest to completion $120
iK0eLr.jpg

HPI Rs4 mt roller: Has a rear belt that is in poor shape. comes with two bug shells and one engine, no drivers cover or gear cover. Front MIP CVD's $120 
iK0S97.jpg

i7B4Qi.jpg

AE RC10DS roller: Mustang body was trimmed poorly. The previous owner swapped out the hubs/knuckles over to traxxas ones so that standard touring car tires fit. Chassis is in great condition, missing battery cup. $120

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

iK0EEH.jpg

Radioshack red arrow parts car free to a good home just pay the shipping. no remote or circuit board in the car

iKZcOH.jpg

• Like 1

Added a few more pictures. 

I also have this Futaba Attack 4wd transmitter without the reciever $40

i7BmoP.jpg

Update: Advante is now sold, Everything else is still available. 

I have a wide array of vintage RC10 tires/wheels and parts, I also have alot of early 2000's HPI RS4 MT and Nitro RS4 MT parts, If by any chance that interrests anybody here send me a PM please

Bump...

I would like to get some more cars sold, so for this week take $20 off any item 

Got some more stuff to put up on here for sale:

2 Sets of 4wd buggy front tires $20

ifJrqP.jpg

4 Pairs of PL suburbs MC compound tires for short course trucks $20 for two pairs (4 tires) NIP
ifJR2i.jpg

A Pair of PL caliber M2 short course tires $10 
ifJTCo.jpg

Futaba magnum junior radio, untested, some corrosion on the battery plates, no battery holder $15
ifJES9.jpg

Futaba Magnum sport radio, was working last time I used it, no battery holder, $15
ifJkx2.jpg

BFE body set, decent condition, missing front bumper, lights and one of the back bumper mounts is cracked. $15
ifJC1v.jpg
ifJJpC.jpg
ifJ90z.jpg

Set of TLT1 axles $50
ifJQf5.jpg

Chrome TLT1 axles with 2.2 Proline masher tires and stampede wheels $60
ifJdBT.jpg

TLT1 Body and wheels $15
ifJqYb.jpg

Box of tires $20 for a set of 4 or $60 for all of them:

Set of 1.9 rc4wd super swampers mounted on HPI stock car wheels

6 2.2 HPI geolanders mounted on stampede wheels

4 2.2 axial tires unmounted (no wheels)

4 2.2 PL moabs mounted on twin det. wheels
ifJm27.jpg

TLT1 Bumpers and servo mounts/linkages and parts $10
ifJsJr.jpg

Tamiya F350 highlift electronics tray and battery holder $10
ifJ3SF.jpg

Some touring car wheels $10 for 4 or $20 for the lot
ifJ4x3.jpg
ifJpR0.jpg

Ford bronco and Jeep body $20 each
ifJzBM.jpg

Silverado $20, FJ40 with the roof cut off $15, International scout $20
ifJSoQ.jpg

update: Team Associated T4 has sold, everything else in this thread is still forsale folks. The HPI e10 is on ebay right now and has a few days left before it will sell: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153780831833

Im going to start shifting more to my ebay account, so its going to be the last chance to try and strike up a deal with me. Thanks.

Bump... The T4 and E10 are gone. 

Last chance until I put more and more on the bay' folks.

Just a reminder many items have shipping included within the lower 48 us states. I would love to get some of this stuff to fellow club members. 

Kind of surprised nobody has jumped on the Db01 or DF03 yet... people are always posting good things about them and yes they are very good buggies :o

I am surprised they haven't sold also,  I have been eyeing that DF for a bit.  It's right on the edge for me being able to justify it or not.

• Like 1

I want that DF03 so bad. I regret selling my Dark Impact. Unfortunately I'm having to sell cars now. Buy it Kwkenuf, you won't regret it.