GTodd

Bed Cab for the Clod Buster, ie Blazer.

Does anyone or has anyone ever made a bed cab for the Clod in order for it to look like a Chevy Blazer?

I vaguely remember seeing a Clod with a cap in an old TMS ad for aluminum wheels (possibly repackaged Sees wheels). Not sure if they sold it or not (may have been a custom piece, just for the ad). One problem is the Clod is roughly modeled after a long bed Chevy and the Blazer's wheelbase is closer to that of a short bed Chevy. 

2 hours ago, Saito2 said:

I vaguely remember seeing a Clod with a cap in an old TMS ad for aluminum wheels (possibly repackaged Sees wheels). Not sure if they sold it or not (may have been a custom piece, just for the ad). One problem is the Clod is roughly modeled after a long bed Chevy and the Blazer's wheelbase is closer to that of a short bed Chevy. 

Very true, I forgot that!!! I'm trying to convince myself to not buy the RC4WD body for a Clod Project 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GTodd said:

Very true, I forgot that!!! I'm trying to convince myself to not buy the RC4WD body for a Clod Project 

Resistance is futile!

I'd say that would be an excellent way to achieve what you want - and you could always sell the Cold Bod to someone looking to build a longer wheelbase pick up?

Jx