scoobybooster

Need help on TGX 44003 Nismo GT-R Clarion

Just wanted to ask if anybody could help me out with a scan of the Body instructions of 44003 . (Seems that there never was a seperate manual for the 44003, they all had the chassis manual 44002 included).

Or - at least- could someone let me know the correct paint codes needed to paint this body (boxart)?

Many thanks in advance

If you mean the pink colour, there are 2 PS choices - PS11 Pink & PS29 Fluorescent Pink.

Looking at pics in an old Tamiya R/C guidebook, PS29 would seem a closer match - main body appears to be PS1 white.

PS11 looks like the pink used on the Frog buggy.

Thanks a lot for that.
However, I have slight doubts about the correctness. I tend to prefer PS-33 Cherry Red myself, but I'm not sure.
The colour has to fit for sure, because the pink also appears in the decals - looks pretty crappy if the colour doesn't match.

48 minutes ago, scoobybooster said:

Thanks a lot for that.
However, I have slight doubts about the correctness. I tend to prefer PS-33 Cherry Red myself, but I'm not sure.
The colour has to fit for sure, because the pink also appears in the decals - looks pretty crappy if the colour doesn't match.

I think you might be right !

If you look at the build manual on TC for kit 58165 this is for the TA-02W chassis electric version - the painting instructions say PS-33 Cherry Red.

Mystery solved... 

I can scan them tonight. You are correct in that the Clarion LM never had its own manual. I have a copy of the bodykit instructions though.

• Thanks 1