Mr C123

1987 toyota celica

HI, IM JUST LOOKING FOR A BIT OF INFO. I HAVE A TOYOTA CELICA Gr B RALLY SPECIAL. I HAVE BUILT IT UP. 

I WAS WONDERING WHAT SORT OF VALUE THESE HAVE. ITS IN MINT CONDITION. I WAS TOLD TO PUT IT IN THE BOX AND LEAVE IT ALONE HAHA.

ANY INFO ON THESE WOULD BE INTERESTING AS IM NEW TO THIS GAME.

20191009_133509.jpg

Find some similar ones on eBay and watch what they go for. I wouldn’t run it, as it’s likely worth hundreds if it’s mint. Ta

Hi, yeah I did look on e bay, makes interesting reading. And no I'm not gonna run it. It is in very good condition. Thanks

The GrB was never as popular as the 959 despite having a front stabiliser, centre diff and better prop shaft 

In fact, most 959 owners bought those 3 Celica spares as hop ups 

If it’s never been run - so boxed / built - and you’ve the original box / manual you’ll do well with a bit of patience 

Esp if you’ve got the original boxed r/c, boxed battery etc etc 

Beyond that, it’s clearly what anyone is prepared to pay on the day - and values shift a lot with time / trends ... which can be as fickle as 6 months in recent times 

At the moment, you’re probably looking at c. £400 if you’ve all of the above on eBay 

Around 15% less if someone here is interested + will pay friends / family so you’ve no selling fees

Good luck either way !