Bromley

Basher body for Clodbuster in the UK?

I'm ideally after a lexan pickup body for my clod. All the ones I have found are either really expensive or in the USA. If I wanted to spend upwards of £50 on a body I may as well buy a 2nd clod hard body. I'm looking for something cheap so I can run it without my heart stopping every time the thing rolls over. £20 on a lexan body and another £5 on paint would seem reasonable, or am I just being cheap?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Looks nice but as you say it's £35 plus £5 postage, then you'll have to buy paint!

There has to be a cheaper option.

There’s loads of cheap (£15) prepainted shells that would fit available on ebay

I realised this only last night while browsing bodies on Modelsport - lexan bodies have suddenly got very expensive!

I may be wrong but I seem to recall buying lexan bodies at around £20 each about 10 years ago.  I think the scaler trend has pushed quality up a fair way, especially on truck bodies, but there are now quite a few bodies priced north of £40 and not so much under that.

I used to think of lexan bodies as disposable commodities - if I couldn't afford anything else in a month, at least I could buy myself a body and paint and do something new.  Now it's a considered purchase...