Oneball1971

Hi Everyone & Top Force 2019

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on here. I had a Grasshopper & Bigwig when I was 15. Then about 10 yrs ago I had a original wild willy NIB and a wild willy 2 which I machined my own polished aluminium arms, wheelie bar, and bumper. Anyway I sold them which regret and I'm now looking to get a Top Force. I was considering a re re Bigwig for nostalgia's sake but been drawn towards the Top Force. I may be wrong but I've noticed theres a Top Force 2019 due out in Nov and from what I gather it's only the tyres that are different. Is this the case or is there anything else that's changed from the 2017 release.

• Like 2

Good choice. Actually the TopForce coming out now, is just a new batch of the 2017 rererelease. I race mine and it is a great and fun runner.

Welcome.

Is the Top Force 2019 a new release or just another release of the 2017 model? Its been out of stock for a while and is back in at RCMart and RCjaz so could be either i guess. RCMart are doing a deal with hicap dampers  included at the moment, it works out you get the dampers for about half price as the Top Force kit is cheaper at rcjaz. I didn't mention that to my wife,

I think the 2017 release had the square spike tyres which the one thats available comes with. It may be that the 2005 had the original tyres from 1991 and the 2017 chnaged to the square ones.

Hi Guys

I want to sell my 2017 re-re TOP FORCE 47350 from Tamiya.

Price 165 Euro

NIB!!

Please see my Trades

Greetings