GTodd

Whats going to be the "BIG" Re-re of 2020?

5 hours ago, rwordenjr said:

Still a available on tamico for great price 

How's the shipping there ?worth it to ship to Toronto ? 

2 hours ago, Finny99 said:

How's the shipping there ?worth it to ship to Toronto ? 

$39 shipping to Canada I believe. Takes about 2 weeks to get but worth it considering the nova fox is tough to find right now for good price. 

1 hour ago, rwordenjr said:

$39 shipping to Canada I believe. Takes about 2 weeks to get but worth it considering the nova fox is tough to find right now for good price. 

Yea true ... not cheap on the bay 

Maybe yes ... although there's so much on that site .. liking the Toyota land cruisers too ! Lol ... the currency on that site is Euros .. 

On 3/29/2020 at 8:29 AM, Finny99 said:

Maybe yes ... although there's so much on that site .. liking the Toyota land cruisers too ! Lol ... the currency on that site is Euros .. 

It converts it for you when you pay, especially if you use PayPal... tells you the exact amount is USD before clicking confirm order

On 3/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, Problemchild said:

Have we had all our re re for this year? 

JJ

let's hope not.
 still holding out hope for an SRB Ranger, but it being a Ford I doubt it. Maybe another hardbody on an SRB Chassis?? Brat perhaps, Sand Rover or Holiday Buggy?
  Or how about proper original looking Sand Rover and Holiday buggy?  it would be great to be able to get those chassis again :-)

On 4/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, Problemchild said:

@stulec52 my Subaru brat rere just arrived ;)

2 shells (lexan and hard) is a great touch

JJ

I always thought that the re-re Subaru brat was the best thought out re-re with the extra body!

On 4/18/2020 at 9:52 PM, moffman said:

I always thought that the re-re Subaru brat was the best thought out re-re with the extra body!

Man it’s superb :)

JJ

• Like 1

Anyone else see the news about the Super Dragon re-re? Is it legit?

• Like 1

Just looked at a picture of the super dragon! Was that ever available in the UK? I always thought it was like the winger just available as a body set?

• Like 1

35/36 mins in. Looks like a full release on the Hornet Chassis

Still hoping for a TLT

Tamiya little truck?

Original re-release, followed by a new line of classic bodies redesigned to fit the TLT clod, TLT lunchbox, TLT monster beetle.

3 hours ago, matisse said:

35/36 mins in. Looks like a full release on the Hornet Chassis

That thing is purely for collecting right ? Lol 

Does anyone think Tamiya will just be in a rere cycle indefinitely as long there is some demand for this hobby?  How many rere's have been discontinued?  Any confidence we see them again?

51 minutes ago, A-Baum said:

Does anyone think Tamiya will just be in a rere cycle indefinitely as long there is some demand for this hobby?  How many rere's have been discontinued?  Any confidence we see them again?

Yup. Almost all the rere's have been discontinued. Only the grasshopper and hornet, lunchbox and pumpkin, blackfoot and monster beetle seem to be in continuous production. Most of tje others stay around for a few years then stop. The Top Force, Manta Ray, Avante and Egress of various types have all been done more than once

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Problemchild said:

when will the best TA02SW be out?!? 

cant be paying double the cost to get one from JPN

JJ

What is the best TA02SW? I have a bunch of them but curious if I missed something.

5 hours ago, geniusanthony said:

What is the best TA02SW? I have a bunch of them but curious if I missed something.

sorry - autocorrect 

I meant next 

I want one and they aren’t available 

JJ

Why is the company RC Channel making aluminium parts for the 959 and Celica? The market for restauration of old chassis must be small and a rere of both kits seems unlikely?

What are the chances of another run of the Dyna Storm, I missed it both times in the past,

these days the prices have been going crazy for reasonable condition kits 

I want the Street Devil re-released. I learnt yesterday from a poster here that it was Parma who made the body shell.. So if they re-released the Mazda 787B for some 80s nostalgia (or any of the other group C cars) and then Param re-made the street devil shell that'd work too...

I think they'd do well to re-release the King Cab or Hilux racer too. I'm sure they'd sell well.

8 minutes ago, Mark_C said:

I want the Street Devil re-released. I learnt yesterday from a poster here that it was Parma who made the body shell.. So if they re-released the Mazda 787B for some 80s nostalgia (or any of the other group C cars) and then Param re-made the street devil shell that'd work too...

I think they'd do well to re-release the King Cab or Hilux racer too. I'm sure they'd sell well.

Wonder how long any potential rere's will be considering Tamiya Japan has been shut down on and off for a few months. They are way backed up on existing kit orders as it is.  Will be interesting to watch it unfold...