mongoose1983

tamiyaclub e-mail problem

I've got the tamiyaclub.com domain on my safe list of my hotmail e-mail. And doublechecked my settings here in the forums. And I still don't receive anything from this website.

Am I the only one with this problem? I am starting to believe I am :(

If anybody is in the know please tell me what should I do to solve this.

You all have a good week! :)

What emails are you expecting to receive from the site? Im a paid up member too but dont get any emails to my gmail account that im aware of - all the notifications and mesages are direct from the TC homepage.

2 hours ago, Superluminal said:

What emails are you expecting to receive from the site? Im a paid up member too but dont get any emails to my gmail account that im aware of - all the notifications and mesages are direct from the TC homepage.

For about a decade I was a paid-up member here. But I doubt that has anything to do with this problem. I used to receive notifications for every lil thing here in the forums. There's a setting's page in here. I haven't changed a thing there, and I made every possible thing to keep TamiyaClub on my safe list on my hotmail. It doesn't work. See picture to see what my settings look like.

I'm also in hopes that somebody here will help me with this problem. PLEASE.

111734501_TCsh.thumb.jpg.5bd1169b8ff6ed966ec0505081074550.jpg

Alright, once again I seem to be the only one going through this problem. No solution on my end seemingly.

I also don't receive any emails for the last few years except for Enquiry emails when I sell something. I gave up on tech since I can't reply to emails as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blissard said:

I also don't receive any emails for the last few years except for Enquiry emails when I sell something. I gave up on tech since I can't reply to emails as well.

Perhaps this website doesn't match the new hotmail called "outlook"? But I don't see any warning about it or more people having the same problem. When it worked it was good, and a help indeed. :(

I still receive email notifications via a gmail account. It’s great because a quick flick through an email on stuff I regularly look at on the site is handy to keep a little finger on the pulse at least while on the fly. 

Perhaps opening a gmail account might be the way to go, dead easy and only takes a few minutes, even I can do it 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Re-Bugged said:

Snap shot of some of my settings...

36236B3B-F7BA-4080-8D94-453C639654F0.md.

My settings are very much like yours. I am afraid the problem is between this website and hotmail :( I'd wish the admin would tell us something about this.