Moonraker1

Lifetime Collection of Vintage Tamiya (& others) Auction

I am helping a friend of mine to dispose of a lifetime collection of all vintage rc cars, mostly Tamiya but other makes also. He is selling the cars as his Uncle now 76 has gone into a care home and they are being sold to help fund his care home fees. He collected the RC cars from 1990 to 2012 they are being sold in a series of auctions.

The first auction of half a dozen cars and some parts is on 9th November 2019 at Marlborough Auction Rooms Ltd comprising four Tamiya and two HPI cars they are listed in Lot 251 to Lot 257. The link to the auction is below and you will need to register in advance with www.the-saleroom.com which hosts the auctions if you wish to bid. The auctions are in the UK.

A much larger selection of cars will be auctioned later this month. I will update this page when the catalogues are available.

Here’s the link for this auction:

https://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/marlborough/catalogue-id-marlbo10033

Just a reminder that the first auction starts tomorrow Saturday 9th November @ 10;00 GMT.

I will be posting details of the next two auctions in about two weeks time. These auctions will have approximately 70 original vintage rc cars and include the following makes:

Tamiya, Kyosho, Thunder Tiger, Nikko, HPI, Schumacher, Traxxas, Sammo, Pro Line & Hong Nor. Plus a load of unidentified cars and chassis.