Sign in to follow this  
F-150

TT02B, DF-02, DF-03???

Hey, haven't posted in a long while and looking to getting into a 4WD off road buggy, because i have never had a 4WD RC before.  

I checked out top end TRF stuff, but nah.... I'm looking at good, budget ones, especially Tamiya TT02B chassis, specifically Plasma Edge(because the body is real attractive to me) Price is great, seems hop ups are plentiful, but I am wondering what Tamiya has for other budget, 4WD buggy options.  I checked out DF-02, DF-03 stuff, found a Durga for sale NIB and  a Gravel hound would be cool, but seems those are hard to find now, discontinued ect ect.  So other than the TT02B chassis, what Is Tamiyas other, budget oriented 4WD buggy that is easy to get and fairly new? I'm just afraid I may miss one of them and regret gettint the TT02B if a better one exsist. My budget is 150 to 220....around there.   

Currently finishing my blackfoot xtreme from a year ago....I tend to be a slow builder, hahahha....thanks, everyone.

Thanks.    I'm just going to finish my BFX I started a while ago, put in box and not done yet, so I think I will finish it before looking into anything else.  Just need a good winter build....I had forgotten how fun Tamiya is to build.