Sign in to follow this  
GTodd

Sold

I wound up purchasing (2) spare kingcab/Monster Racer chassis this past summer.  One was nearly complete, and another was this one, pretty much just the chassis and a bumper.  Ive asssembled the chassis with servicable spare parts that Ive collected over the years.  The chassis is configured as a Monster racer with Monster racer body posts and red wheels.  The truck was assembled with a mix of Super Astute Rere and Monster Racer Hardware.  The Yellow CVAs have been rebuilt and a new built rere Super Astute TTC is installed, original and complete transmision is included as well.  

Noticed that there were (4) missing screws for the bottom plate theyve been added as well.

$200 US, will sip anywhwere as long as you pay for it :) 

6gNtS2a.jpg

htdKO5o.jpg

30mGQvI.jpg

New built TTC!

VbiLaVh.jpg

NOS Monster Racer Tires!

dqTdwW7.jpg

Original post cleaned up and better details provided.  I noticed in the shot of the bottom of the chassis it was missing (6) screws thayve been installed.

[imglhttps://i.imgur.com/30mGQvl.jpgl/img]

Drop in your electronics, rear tires, a shell and she is ready to run, pretty bulletprrof now with the TTC installed! Origainl transmision included as well.

If I didnt have (1) Kingcab and (1) Monster racer Id be keeping this, but I really want that new Black Clodbuster!!!! 

Happy Thanksgiving gang! Well I put the tires on the front wheels, added some spare traxxas 1970 tires I had, and installed them onto the chassis. Looks really sharp! Price is $200 US.  Make an offer if you wish, what do you have to lose?  

Ill be putting this on ebay in a week if it doesnt sell, Id rather sell it to one of you all!

wUTpk85.jpg

Ok gang what do you have for trade? Id love to trade for a clod project, but I'd be interested in any first 100 tamiya rare or original . Maybe even a Kyosho. So let's work something out!