Sign in to follow this  
NameUnchanged

What's my worth, 6 wheeler

I dont know, but i do like those old tyrrells.

The other cars look like static models, or maybe motorised models. 

If you take the body off the tyrrell and show whats in the boxes it may help, see whats tamiya and how complete the p34 is as it looks like a couple of bits are missing maybe?

That Tyrrell looks to be in very good nick for its age. I'd love to add it to my fleet to go alongside its more recent sibling, but I suspect it is worth far more than I am in a position to offer...

I dont know too much about these but it looks ok. If the msc is the original that certainly helps. Is there a mirror missing? Maybe something else?

Looks like there are some all weather tyres in the boxes too, on rims? And the foams? Looks like they are all other pan car parts.

Also, things like the body clips etc. Its missing parts that hurts value, no matter how small, as its all hard or expensive to replace.

The last ones sold on ebay made around 100-130 iirc. The box is a nice addition though. They just dont seem to bring too much money.

If there are other pan car parts in those boxes (wheels etc) that dont belong on that tyrrell i may be interested.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:07 AM, TurnipJF said:

That Tyrrell looks to be in very good nick for its age. I'd love to add it to my fleet to go alongside its more recent sibling, but I suspect it is worth far more than I am in a position to offer...

Could you use some christmas budget and argue its a decoration for that elf on a shelf thing? Or is that not a thing anymore?

1 hour ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

Could you use some christmas budget and argue its a decoration for that elf on a shelf thing? Or is that not a thing anymore?

Sadly not in our household...

On 11/24/2019 at 8:10 AM, graemevw said:

Also, things like the body clips etc. Its missing parts that hurts value, no matter how small, as its all hard or expensive to replace.

I'm missing that same rear wing piece on mine also. I've been searching for a replacement for months and haven't found one.