rjoseph244510

RCMart.com?

5 hours ago, rwordenjr said:

Still waiting on my order from 3/28. Yes, that's MARCH 28TH!

It’ll arrive eventually, fewer planes to take this stuff. I received an item from another seller in HK 2 days ago on 28th April, purchased 18th March, and sent HK Post. It ended up getting extra labels on it as it was eventually routed via Germany before arriving in the UK. 

2 minutes ago, futureworks said:

It’ll arrive eventually, fewer planes to take this stuff. I received an item from another seller in HK 2 days ago on 28th April, purchased 18th March, and sent HK Post. It ended up getting extra labels on it as it was eventually routed via Germany before arriving in the UK. 

Frustrating as I've ordered things since from other sellers in China and already received them. 

My order was placed on 18/3 and still waiting. I’ve paid for it and it says dispatched 😩

I think it depends on the courier.  Historically they used a Chinese courier (with reports of no customs charges :ph34r:) so I window shopped only but bought in Europe, however with the pandemic I saw they now offer FedEx, so I pulled the trigger.  It didn't route via China and flew next day to Charles De Gaulle (Paris), then to Standsted (London).  I had two new kits in 3 days.   The consequence however for speedy delivery - customs charges.  :(

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PaulRC10 said:

I think it depends on the courier.  Historically they used a Chinese courier (with reports of no customs charges :ph34r:) so I window shopped only but bought in Europe, however with the pandemic I saw they now offer FedEx, so I pulled the trigger.  It didn't route via China and flew next day to Charles De Gaulle (Paris), then to Standsted (London).  I had two new kits in 3 days.   The consequence however for speedy delivery - customs charges.  :(

I think the days of dodging customs charges are slowly coming to an end! HM customs (because of Brexit there's a word I haven't used for a while) are changing the way they monitor anything that enters into the UK!:unsure:

2 hours ago, Busdriver said:

Mine was sent HKPS before they stopped using them. 

Yippee 🥳 it was in the post box when I got home. No customs charges as valued at 10$ not 110$😇

Mines now in the UK. Latest update from Parcelforce is Awaiting Customs Clearance...........:o Apparently being assessed for import duties and local taxes....I am keeping my fingers crossed 

Data from the tracking firm suggests my package was waiting at Hong Kong post office for 5 weeks, then suddenly got to HK airport, and was with me in the UK 3 days later.

Not sure how accurate that is, but implies the hold up was with HK Post, which is why RCmart have a note about switching suppliers.

Anyway, glad me stuff arrived and that RCmart don’t seem to be to blame for delays, as if that wasn’t obvious in the circumstances.

A few small parts arrived for me today from them I ordered on 18th March. So about 6 weeks?