Jonnythefox87

Unable to find personal messages

Has any body else lost the icon to show personal messages? I was messaging someone now I cannot find anywhere how to find my pm's to start or respond

should be next to the little bell. If not go into your profile and check notification settings

• Like 1

Yeah the icon was there yesterday when I was messaging you, then it disappeared and hasn't been back since. Apologies for not responding but this is why! 

57 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

should be next to the little bell. If not go into your profile and check notification settings

Would you mind sending me a pm to see if I get the notification? 

Somehow I seem to have the same problem:
I've contacted a few members recently, but I'm not getting a response. 
I click on the blue "Contact" icon of the member, send my message (a confirmation that the message was sent appears), but then I can't find my own personal messages anymore.
What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, scoobybooster said:

Somehow I seem to have the same problem:
I've contacted a few members recently, but I'm not getting a response. 
I click on the blue "Contact" icon of the member, send my message (a confirmation that the message was sent appears), but then I can't find my own personal messages anymore.
What am I doing wrong?

I had to go onto my laptop to sort it out. Usually I’m using my phone and I couldn’t see the message icon, but when I tried on the laptop I managed to sort the problem 

• Like 1

Maybe i should mention that the Icon is always there, but i cannot see the newer messages that i sent. I only see elder messages ( conversations)  where people have responded.
 I assume it has to do how i contact: when i contact a member directly by a forum post, it works, but when i browse a member by "find a member" and "contact" then, seems it doesn't.