Sign in to follow this  
Saito2

RC10 Classic value

The classic rc10 re-release was one of the first buggies I sold (together with the tamiya mud blaster) on Ebay and a very hard lesson in selling on Ebay (don't I think that lesson is) I got peanuts for it and even less than peanuts for the mud blaster:(:( it was one of those builds that required a bit of fettling a very interesting buggy and on hine site I wish I had just kept it! and the thing is I don't even remember why I sold it.......what an idiot:unsure:

IMG_20171104_151116.jpg

• Like 1

Mine turned up today. I had to buy a body for it as it didn't have one.

Looking at it, it is in fairly good nick, won't take much, it's the championship edition they sold after winning two ifmar world championships.
I'm also going to have to find some stickers and the bits n bobs for mounting the wing.

Overall I like it though.

• Like 1

Hi all,

How much would you pay for an original unused team associated RC10 graphite chassis? Potentially I can purchase one, however, I think I have to make an offer.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Reedydriver said:

Hi all,

How much would you pay for an original unused team associated RC10 graphite chassis?

Thanks!

A new Chassis alone would can go as high as $150 with the whole car between $250-$300

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Reedydriver said:

Hi all,

How much would you pay for an original unused team associated RC10 graphite chassis? Potentially I can purchase one, however, I think I have to make an offer.

Thanks!

For a mint graphite plate I would pay $100-125 for a 6-gear, and north of $150 for a mint Stealth....  Any wear or chips at all and I am $100 or less.

Ross 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reedydriver said:

Now I have it finally, my RC10 graphite chassis! I used the re re worlds car for it. Stealth transmission.

IMG_20191213_084718.jpg

Nice! I am in the middle of restoring a Graphite, I have mounted a Stealth transmission in it, and trying to find some worlds axles and hubs, 30 degree front caster blocks. I am mounting V2 TE shocks on it as well. The was a little damaged so put a 3D printed bumper on the front. I'll be adding a brass weight up front the same as my Worlds.