Baddon

Sale of my TS family doubles 3 buggies

I have 3 buggies for sale, 2 Terra Scorchers and a Thundershot, all vintage not re-re.

Thundershot (£70 plus post and fees)

Thundershot in not much used condition.

Good parts:-

Little used judging by chassis and gearboxes and wishbones and also plastic bearings condition.

All diffs and shafts turn smoothly as they should.

NOTE - I have swapped the very little marked bumper for one of my own (well you would too!) so it looks out of place (very well marked up) for a reason.

It has had the front shock replaced with the Terra Scorcher upgrade twin set from new.

Bad Parts:-

Original plastic bearings (certainly on wheels and did not strip to check gearboxes)

Uprated motor.

Body is rough as you can see

Original rims and tires replaced with decent condition ovalblocks.

Cost is for the car as is as you see in pictures. Post and fees on top. Will be advertised elsewhere if not got a new home shortly. Postage from UK will be with Parcel Force 48Hr signed for and will be in region of £15.

ANY questions ask. I am a massive TS family fan with 4 in my display case and ran one back in the day as did most of my mates.

I have 3 cars up for sale and am happy to combine postage. Will be well packed, no instructions or boxes with any.

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-29 at 15.26.36

Terra Scorcher (£110 plus post and fees)

Terra Scorcher in much loved but decent working order

Good parts:- ALL the Terra parts are here, WHITE RIMS with original tires in reasonable state with some flex in em, front UJ shafts, rear roll bar, bearings, upper adjustable arms (FRONT ONLY) All the required plastic parts to make it a Terra Scorcher.

All moves as it should.

Bad Parts:-

Rear arms have been changed to solid arms

Lower arms all have white stress marks

Broken A5 which is also badly crushed

Body is black and as you see its rough

Paint on Chassis cover is rough and the mounting tab is broken off (the one you put screw through to fix it in place.

Motor is a bit tatty but hooked up a battery and all works as it should

Cost is for the car as is as you see in pictures. Post and fees on top. Will be advertised elsewhere if not got a new home shortly. Postage from UK will be with Parcel Force 48Hr signed for and will be in region of £15.

ANY questions ask. I am a massive TS family fan with 4 in my display case and ran one back in the day as did most of my mates.

I have 3 cars up for sale and am happy to combine postage. Will be well packed, no instructions or boxes with any.

Bits Terra for restore/repair (£30 plus post and fees)

Terra Scorcher in bits.

Good bits:-

all suspension parts there, so is front bumper.

I may be able to help get the buggy on a set of wheels in running order if wanted with 2nd hand parts from my bits boxes (will notably increase cost)

Missing bits are:-

A5, front Roll Bar all parts, Rear roll bar all parts. Front UJ drive shafts, Motor, Motor mounting plate. Steering servo, servo saver and 1st steering arm. Speed controller. 1 of the battery holder (I will ALMOST defiantly have one of these) Wheels and tires (again can sort you out with non originals at a cost) rear bumper.

Bad bits:-

Both diffs stiff as (at minimum will need a strip and clean) It appears car was set up/built with way as they are both the same)

Body has terrible paint and no decals.

Oddity:-

Built with seal bearings at least on the wheels??

Rear and front adjustable arms have some modded (non original) parts??

Cost is for the car as is as you see in pictures. Post and fees on top. Will be advertised elsewhere if not got a new home shortly. Postage from UK will be with Parcel Force 48Hr signed for and will be in region of £12.

If you use any of the Tamiya FB pages they were posted tonight in the UK Thundershot groups, Tamiya Legands For sale group.

Many more photos there.

IF anyone is interested will also add here (posting photos via a host site is the pain) OR if you PM me your number can whats app them to you)

The Terra in need of work is SOLD 

The Thundershot is also SOLD

Only the Black Terra Scorcher left.