Baddon

Any dealt with a Berry Chiu Yan Lun?

Hello all, anyone came accross this seller before and dealt with him successfully?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

He's a friend of mine and an employee of the Hong Kong Tamiya distributor. I have admittedly never met him in person, but I know him as a very polite, credible and friendly person.  I'm very confident that he's absolutely safe to buy from.

• Thanks 3

@Mokei Kagaku thanks for that info.

Pretty sure I have seen on some FB groups his name appear with thanks from others but nice to check without being to obvious about it.

• Like 1

Possible this is Barry Chan Kam Lung from HK you mention? Obvious similarities namewise or coincidence?

If were talking of same person here, i have had 2 deals with him lately. Absolutely trustworthy person, and I would do business with him right now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scoobybooster said:

Possible this is Barry Chan Kam Lung from HK you mention? Obvious similarities namewise or coincidence?

If were talking of same person here, i have had 2 deals with him lately. Absolutely trustworthy person, and I would do business with him right now.

I suspect yes, and thats good as I have sent him £200 plus fees.

On 13 December 2019 at 10:44 PM, scoobybooster said:

Berry Chiu Yan Lun

Barry Chan Kam Lung

Haven't had pleasure of meeting either/both gentlemen but IMHO they're 2 pretty distinct different names :) unless someone's mangled them thru google translate or similar.

Chiu is quite often spelt Teo/Teoh, even Chao/Chow occasionally even Zhang or Chew. Korean Cho or Vietnamese Trieu. There's more than one clan character that translates to this lot.

Chan is Cantonese, sometimes Tan or can be Chen on mainland. Korean Jin and Vietnamese Tran. All of them are of clan 陳, exceptions very few.