TurnipJF

The Christmas loot thread!

Apart from the clod buster, I’ve not have a flat screwdriver need in any of my builds (let alone 2) and I mainly (99%) use 1 Philips driver and the occasional need for a smaller one but not often (defo don’t have need for 3)

I want a set - I really do but.....

JJ

All this tool talk, so I thought I’d better show the sign my parents got me for Xmas, sums up my attitude to my tools perfectly 😂😂

49283579837_68818d1c67_k.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 12/28/2019 at 3:16 AM, Jonathon Gillham said:

I just bought the Tamiya screwdrivers as well and don't notice a difference between those and my stanley set. @Juggular was saying that many tools are getting close to JIS now as they work on all types then, so maybe the Stanley are actually JIS too.

I have noticed that with some Stanleys I have. Seem 'pointier' than some screws. Makes sense now. :lol:

Might have to put some in my RC toolbox rather than buying a JIS set...

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:40 PM, Cephas said:

984A1E26-B524-4B89-A2DB-E32B2BE768F5.jpeg

BY THE WAY, I like what you're doing with those TA-02 gearboxes. I have a similar project in mind with a very nice set of wheels that I have been saving for long now. It's definitely a "someday" for me :D

8 hours ago, mongoose1983 said:

BY THE WAY, I like what you're doing with those TA-02 gearboxes. I have a similar project in mind with a very nice set of wheels that I have been saving for long now. It's definitely a "someday" for me :D

I have done a short build thread in it, it’s a slow build so far, have had to make quite a few parts.