Jonnythefox87

Issues binding receiver

I’m having trouble binding my new absima R3FS receiver to my standard Carson transmitter that came with my kit. The receiver is for a new kit but to much frustration I can’t get them to bind and I can’t find any instructions or videos that helps.

the transmitter instructions say to wait for the flashing LED on the receiver to stay on once in bind mode. There’s no bind button to hold on the transmitter or bind button to push in

sorry if it’s real stupid mistake but I’m new to binding, back when I raced you had the old crystals to plug in and away you went!

thank you in advance 

1 hour ago, Jonnythefox87 said:

I’m having trouble binding my new absima R3FS receiver to my standard Carson transmitter that came with my kit. The receiver is for a new kit but to much frustration I can’t get them to bind and I can’t find any instructions or videos that helps.

the transmitter instructions say to wait for the flashing LED on the receiver to stay on once in bind mode. There’s no bind button to hold on the transmitter or bind button to push in

sorry if it’s real stupid mistake but I’m new to binding, back when I raced you had the old crystals to plug in and away you went!

thank you in advance 

Given they are different brands are you sure they are compatible? I know that there are a lot of rebadged brands which will work with others, but generally you need a tx and rx from the same manufacturer that are compatible. 

I'd be surprised if those two makes would bind unfortunately. Thats why I bought a Sanwa with 10 model memory. That way i can either swap receivers between models or buy a new one each time I build one.