Sign in to follow this  
Graham J

Vintage Avante Adspec issue

I have a vintage Avante restored with it’s original Adspec remote. The steering servo works fine. The motor kicks when the battery is connected. I can also get the wheels driving forward at speed using the TH trim adjuster. I can get 5-6 volts to the motor doing this. I can also get 2 volts in reverse using the trim adjuster. The throttle trigger will however not give me any voltage or turn the motor in either direction.  Any advise would be appreciated.....

On 12/30/2019 at 1:17 AM, Graham J said:

I have a vintage Avante restored with it’s original Adspec remote. The steering servo works fine. The motor kicks when the battery is connected. I can also get the wheels driving forward at speed using the TH trim adjuster. I can get 5-6 volts to the motor doing this. I can also get 2 volts in reverse using the trim adjuster. The throttle trigger will however not give me any voltage or turn the motor in either direction.  Any advise would be appreciated.....

Have you checked the receiver output, e.g., if the steering servo works fine, have you switched the steering servo connection and the ESC connection on the receiver around? To determine if it is in the TX/RX area or the ESC?