Sign in to follow this  
mtbkym01

Need help from a US member

My great mate @KalEl63 is about to embark on a CR01 build and needs some alloy hop up side plates. TamiyaUSA have them but do not ship to Australia, wondering if anyone from the US would be happy to receive the order and forward to him here in Australia? We’d greatly appreciate any member who can help.

(Reason for me being pro active here is I’m dead keen on him getting one together so we can get out on the trails together, mine has been built for a couple years and still unused, so I’m “hassling” him to hurry up 😂😂)

• Haha 1

Hi there, TC member scollins here. I just noticed your post. I would be willing to help as I have done this several years ago for another TC member that could not get TamiyaUSA to ship parts to him.

My only requirement is that I will not order any parts for anyone (not even my brother, lol) until the money hits my Paypal account. My only other requirement is that you do not expect this to happen in record time, it will take a bit. Between my work hours, receiving the order from TamiyaUSA and getting the package shipped out it is a bit of time, so I hope you can be patient. I'm a bust Dad of two kids with lots going on over here in Wisconsin, USA. But I have a feeling that this can be done within a couple of weeks.

I've been on this site as a member for a long time, so I would really like to see you get what you need for your friends project. Please PM me to get details on what you are exactly needing and we can go from there.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, scollins said:

Hi there, TC member scollins here. I just noticed your post. I would be willing to help as I have done this several years ago for another TC member that could not get TamiyaUSA to ship parts to him.

My only requirement is that I will not order any parts for anyone (not even my brother, lol) until the money hits my Paypal account. My only other requirement is that you do not expect this to happen in record time, it will take a bit. Between my work hours, receiving the order from TamiyaUSA and getting the package shipped out it is a bit of time, so I hope you can be patient. I'm a bust Dad of two kids with lots going on over here in Wisconsin, USA. But I have a feeling that this can be done within a couple of weeks.

I've been on this site as a member for a long time, so I would really like to see you get what you need for your friends project. Please PM me to get details on what you are exactly needing and we can go from there.

Excellent mate, @KalEl63 or myself will be in touch very soon, appreciate your offer to help. Cheers, Kym

34 minutes ago, scollins said:

Thank you so much... I’ll pm you you shortly so we can get you the money etc

i really appreciate the help

one minor note: TamiyaUSA have extended their inventory downtime to January 13th (old end date was January 8th)

52 minutes ago, isomer1 said:

one minor note: TamiyaUSA have extended their inventory downtime to January 13th (old end date was January 8th)

Just noticed this myself; I've been waiting to order a couple of parts myself...