simalarion

Need to reset password everytime i log in here

Hi,

Just wonder if anyone else has this problem?. Tamiya club and Forum seems to me to be 2 different sites, problem is even if i reset my password it will not work next time i try to login here and it does not matter if i try the forum page directly or Tamiya club front page.

Anyone else have this issue?.

The Forum is a different part to the main site. I had that problem, and just go straight here with my original password.

Hi,

Ok, i also tried that but somehow i neededd to change password again, i use the same password everytime on this site (change back to the same) and have the same issue on my phone that save the passwords(only have problem with this site).

I think there is some sort of database clinch regarding this and the main site, so i think in order to be stable you must use just 1 of the sites and not try to login to the other to avoid password issue .... it seems to me.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly but you might not have an email to login to the main site.

Login page on the main site has design issue, there is Reset Password button where Login button should be so every time you're trying to log in you click on Reset Password button unless you're very careful. Inside reset password page there's email box which comes empty, unless you rewrite your email there it stays empty and when you click Enter website deletes your email, then adios Tamiyaclub.

I still fall for this and than have to ask admin to add my email.

The two parts of the site are separate, login for one won't work on the other.

For the mainsite, login is email address and password

For forum, username and password

You can use the same password for each, no problem but you need to change it on both sides of the site - making changes to the mainsite will have no effect whatsoever on the forum.

When I click on reset password for the main site, I receive the password link reset, but then after clicking it and it providing me the temp password on the site, using it does not work at all. I tried this a few times but it never worked. The forum is fine however.

It's like that day you go into work and no one makes eye contact, your desk is mysteriously cleaned out....

I'm joking, of course, because I have nothing valid to contribute. 

Haha... I just wanted you to spell it out. Nicely done :)

Well, whatever it is, I hope it's been resolved since the other day.