Sign in to follow this  
Cephas

Answers on a postcard please!

TURNIGY TRACKSTAR SCT 5T SENSORED BRUSHLESS MOTOR 4150KV.

bought this for the project I am building at the moment, it’s way to big. Is it a viable option for another project, a crawler perhaps. Otherwise it’s  get an SCT or just sell the motor.

seen an old Turnigy Troop for sale cheap, I am tempted.

i'm always ordering what i think is the correct item for a build and then it doesn't fit the need or it's just wrong. yes you'll use it some day.

i find it most discerning to sell something and thus the postage cost seems to just tell me "keep it, it'll fit or work elsewhere".

i even have a box full of new and opened but never used items i've been meaning to post here on The Club, given that they pay postage of actual costs(i would only charge what the actual postage would be) if someone has a use for it. after Ella's finished build i'll do just that.

i purchase way too much and have never found a need too sell or want to go through the hassle's of what? how? and the why's after the sell. i just do not want to contend with customers if something goes sour.  any ways it would be my thanks for all the cool things shared and learned here. 

i have never minded to purchase what i think i want, but i do not waste anything besides i end up with cool stuff.

I have a Motto i've used in my business being a building contractor and it goes like this (Too many clients i've worked for after i tell them this, they all end up with cleaner and more organized garages),  " The good book says "Thall shall not want, or you'd be able to park your car in your garage".

99% of all homes i've worked on through out many years this saying rang true in my head.

3 hours ago, ACCEL said:

i'm always ordering what i think is the correct item for a build and then it doesn't fit the need or it's just wrong. yes you'll use it some day.

Thats when you can justify to yourself buying a whole new kit....youve have some parts for it already so you might as well right.

• Like 1