Sign in to follow this  
TurnipJF

Got a TA-02 wreck going cheap?

Hello.

With the successful completion of my TT-02 Type S with all the trimmings, I fancy going vintage again with my next project. I rather enjoyed the financial insanity that was the restoration/modding of a Thundershot wreck that I picked up a while ago for £15, so I am considering the same with a TA-02 this time.

So, anybody got a wrecked basket case they are willing to part with on the cheap? Condition of the plastics is irrelevant as I will probably replace most of them, but if most of the metal bits are present and serviceable that would be nice. No body, wheels or electronics needed.

• Like 1

Is my TA03F-S of any interest to you TJF? 

I pick up my RTR TT02 tomorrow which is better suited to my skills and time contracts etc. 

9 minutes ago, Grumpy pants said:

Is my TA03F-S of any interest to you TJF? 

I pick up my RTR TT02 tomorrow which is better suited to my skills and time contracts etc. 

I prefer shaft drive for my own fleet, but if you'd like to have the car in your fleet but don't have time to restore it, I could perhaps take a look at it for you? What sort of condition is it in?

• Like 1

It’s in pretty decent shape imo. 

The front of the shell is a mess, but other than that it looks and feels like it has been looked after. 

That’s a great offer as well, thank you!