Sign in to follow this  
t3garett

Price of egress ???

Hi all 

I m forced to sell my egress re re (2013) new built never run. What price is reasonable To ask for it ? 

Cheers

Les

If it's all their ready to run you should €350-400 (i noticed your in france) don't short change ya self its worth every penny if just kit €280 no less, it's a shame you have to sell it:(!

Ok thanks 

I need funds and space... my rc car collection is really getting out of hand and the egress pains me. I took great pleasure building it but then never ran it for fear of hurting it and everytime I convinced myself of running it and finally having fun I just couldn t do it. I have an avante 2001 that is a runner so the egress has to go to make room. 

No electrics so I ll price it on now spectrum. 

1 hour ago, t3garett said:

Ok thanks 

I need funds and space... my rc car collection is really getting out of hand and the egress pains me. I took great pleasure building it but then never ran it for fear of hurting it and everytime I convinced myself of running it and finally having fun I just couldn t do it. I have an avante 2001 that is a runner so the egress has to go to make room. 

No electrics so I ll price it on now spectrum. 

Good luck I hope you get a good price👍 but just remember don't give it away it's a brilliant buggy and top quality worthy of a good price! And the right people will pay for quality!