Sign in to follow this  
Rb4276

Packages stuck in china or hong kong due To coronavirus

Im not sure its because the virus. Mine is stuck for over a week and I think its mainly due to chinese new year. Its expected to get moving next week hipefully

• Like 1

Yeah, the LNY holiday has been extended until feb for a lot of China and def HK. So no shipping. It is to do with the Wuhan outbreak by all accounts, we just gotta sit tight and wait.

i have three orders in and waiting to ship via HK post, it’ll happen.  It sounds pretty fraught over there, panic buying has started by all accounts 

I have some orders from two weeks ago and last week. None of them arrived yet and status is still "shipping" which is at transit.

Whole of China is on hiatus due to Lunar New Year (last Saturday)... people traditionally don't go back to work for 5/7/15 days after New Year.

But this year Novel CV has seen transport networks suspended, govt is ordering shutdown of factories (Elon just said Shanghai plant is shuttered) and schools even as far away as Shanghai. No trucking, no planes flying.

Unprecedented!

Ordered some kit from Yeah Racing (Hong Kong) on 20th Jan and it arrived today. I'm UK based. I did wonder of it may be delayed but it appears not. However I may have ordered before the outbreak got serious.

well i had a delivery from china today i ordered a few weeks back and it really only got going with the tracking info at the end of last week so as far as i am concerned all is fine.

but i did clean the package and contents first before i opened it then burned the packed after

• Like 1

Rcjaz have a note saying some shipments are delyaed until 2 Feb because of the virus. Sounds like some got out.

It makes sense what @WillyChang said about the extra shut down since they have given a date they expect deliveries to start again as they can't control a virus...unless China can control its viruses like they can its media...

ordered a servo from rc mart 5 days ago most of the time they ship within a few days, my order is now still on pending, I sent them an email to ask them what is the delay, maybe it has something to do with this virus