ACCEL

Get Ready, Get Set, but not yet Go...............

Inspired by this Chevrolet, the 1/24th scale Dragster will meet it's larger newer scale sibling, it'll be simply known as ACCEL's SICKNESS.

coming to The Builds ..............................

There's Fast, there's Faster and always not Fast enough, but in this case it'll be Quick enough.

The scheme will in fact be close with some twists........ 

38ypvP6.jpg

XAf5QIZ.jpg

gkrViSF.jpg

Well, 97% of Body, wheels, motor, esc, RX and parts are already here, (about 34 hrs in reading, learning and ordering and preparing for this up coming epidemic known as ACCEL's SICKNESS.

So put your masks on and pop some antibiotics that will prep you from catching this contagion.

This is my first 1:10 RC Dragster build and it is 100% Not a Kit, but each and every piece, part and product purchased separately, exactly how the 1/24th was built except i'm not soldering a frame for it. (Batteries not included)👀..........................................:lol:

• Like 3

can i get away with that ok i'll start posting a product page tonight, i forgot it's Friday.

TGIFO  Think'n Gosh I'm Fargin Old HA! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

HA!:lol:

• Like 1

Are these like a long wheelbase pan car with a rigid chassis?

Looking forward to seeing the frame develop.

6 hours ago, Superluminal said:

Are these like a long wheelbase pan car with a rigid chassis?

Looking forward to seeing the frame develop.

The frame is all aluminum with part CF rear bulk head, it's mainly an SCT converted from a lot of different branded parts and products, i almost gave up, the cost has surpassed even my Pacific Green Hauler, well if i never wreck it'll be fine:o

i actually assembled wheels last night waiting on pillow hollow SS balls for Ella for all the metal links and rod ends. even all the stickers and paint are here.

just waiting on an MIP drive shaft kit that has to be shortened and a few aluminum pieces. GO BOW TIE!

actually i like any thing that rolls//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It's just a portion of time to set this build into motion, a build of dreams, a passion of just how fast can this object really be put in forward motion?, is there such a thing as too fast? will it reach its end in demise, will it inspire? or simply just be another build, another four wheeled RC?, perhaps my intention is only to transcend an RC vehicle to the next level 

of excitement. Aw! you're asking yourself, what makes this particular build that much different than others, and i tell you not by leaps and by bounds, but extraordinary efforts that

have been studied, learned, honed and practiced (and will continue doing so), an epic journey, a fun filled adventure into the fast lane and plain darn tootn' good Ol' time of assembling some thing first for me and 2nd what mad strangeness is in store? stay warned, stay tuned and by this weekend the veil drops, and  another vehicle will be captured and transformed into a Sickness. do to the following mature content of this coming attraction story line all viewers should be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.:lol:

Five Seven Designs Arrow Drag Car Kit w/Wheelie Bar

Five Seven Designs Arrow Drag Car Kit w/Wheelie Bar

Happy New Year ACCEL! , lil' late aren't ya? but hey thanx fella, anytime and  your welcome, gee your swell, yah i know but hey it's all about fun.

well i'll be scouting out for some more for ya come Labor day what a Great excuse! i labor hard, keep up the good fight, surely i will.