Jason1145

Decent Lipo batteries to fit in the T3-01 Dual Rider

Thinking of ordering a T3-01 just want an idea of a 2s lipo batteries that fit available in the UK?

I’ll build it with maybe a TBLe02s or QuicRun 1060 and try the stock brushed 370 motor.. any other advice for this trike recommended?

1 hour ago, Jason1145 said:

any other advice for this trike recommended?

had one last year lots of fun but sold it to fund another rc. Anyway I recommend medium hard springs front 54838 and link arm set 54835 both for more adjustability. 

• Thanks 1

Bought a Carson 2s 1700Mah lipo, I saw it in a Matteo video of his build and it should give 30mins fun time.

@J@mes thanks for the suggestion, that 3200MAH gives 1.5 hours run time on the stock motor... I can’t do anything for 1.5 hours except watch a footy match and sleep👍
Good luck with your build, i definitely prefer the look of the Dual Rider shell over the Dancing Rider.. it should arrive next week then I’ll start building ASAP.

Are there any other shells to fit?

ps - I just bought LEDs to fit aswell.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Tempted myself, and 'offer of the week' at Tamico until tomorrow night! 🤔

https://tamico.de/navi.php?a=231561&lang=eng

That’s what I thought.... looked a bargain right?

Wrong.... check this out... this is my bargain and it should push @Wooders28 and @Busdriver right over the edge... it’s where I bought mine from.

£64.95 and free delivery.... GO!
https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/tamiya-rc-rc-trike-dual-rider-t3-01-57407-1-8-assembly-kit/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

That’s what I thought.... looked a bargain right?

Wrong.... check this out... this is my bargain and it should push @Wooders28 and @Busdriver right over the edge... it’s where I bought mine from.

£64.95 and free delivery.... GO!
https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/tamiya-rc-rc-trike-dual-rider-t3-01-57407-1-8-assembly-kit/

That's a great price for something I don't have the funds for ,actually like, or anywhere to use....(saves link to homepage....🙄)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OOPs pressed a button by mistake:blink: Not just a dual rider but by mistake also clicked on an Aqroshot. Hey Ho!!!!

• Haha 1

Yeah that Jadlam deal got me too, this month a trike , last month a six wheeler, they skim plenty of my hard earned with their irresistible numbers on things I didn’t know I need :rolleyes:

• Haha 1