toyolien

Tamiya Comicals going cheap!

Jadlam have had the Comical Grasshopper and Hornet at £84 for a while now, and today i see that Modelsport have the Hornet at £84 also.

I wonder if they're not selling? I can't remember of another reasonably new kit that has been discounted so much.

53 minutes ago, toyolien said:

Jadlam have had the Comical Grasshopper and Hornet at £84 for a while now, and today i see that Modelsport have the Hornet at £84 also.

I wonder if they're not selling? I can't remember of another reasonably new kit that has been discounted so much.

I  have seen them everywhere for cheap prices, at tamico and Modelbau lindinger, I am temted to buy for one 109 euro.

I did ask myself the  same question about the not selling.

They are great first kits for kids. You might race a single class with them, but they are not a race buggy, and fantastic in the back yard or park to get the kids pumped. 

They'll go for an hour on a 4400, a great grab and bash car in a small package.

Modelsports comical series was £139 hornet without esc still £84 good bargain but they just don't do it for me which is really annoying!

A 40% price drop to clear stock is a good bet, usually I can’t resist a bargain.