Sign in to follow this  
Jakob TK

FS: Tamiya Falcon - new price

Anyone looking for a Falcon? It is in very good condition for a run car, with some scuffing on the bottom, a few screws that need replacing with originals most notably by the rear suspension mount. Paint is peeling a bit and there is a tear in the body as seen in one picture, and one of the mounting holes in the wing has expanded so it is a bit bigger than the screw head. The peeling paint I have no experience fixing but the two other flaws I would say are imminently fixable.

The front suspension mount looks completely intact to my eyes and so does the rest of the chassis. But check the images yourself. Electronics are untested but the battery container for transmitter battery is obviously defect.

Price is at 70£ plus shipping. Should you feel that is too steep, I will listen to what you suggest or offer.

I also have a used and somewhat damaged runner for parts, without a body, I could include for 20£ extra, or sell separately for 30£.

Shipping will be done at cost. I use paypal and any fees will come on top. The dust comes at no extra charge :-)

1.jpg

2_LI.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg