Sign in to follow this  
GTodd

What RC10 Did I buy?

Good Afternoon All,

I finally fullfiled my RC10 dreams! I purchased what I believe is a RC10 Team car.  It has a black chassis that isnt milled, black suspension arms, white fiberglass shock towers, and the stealth trans.  I think its a team car, but the black arms are throwing me off. What did I get?

With both their dye-able nylon parts, and parts interchangeability, its tough sometimes to nail down exactly what one has when it comes to RC10s. Team Cars were fairly late in the game. Is it possible Associated simply started using black parts when they ran out of of the older white ones, which they were phasing out? I have two Champ Ed. "zebra" cars like this. AFAIK, Associated didn't do flat build-outs but rather made running changes. Of course a previous owner might have just like black better and replaced the parts too. The un-milled chassis obviously means its not a Worlds Car.

Thanks man, I made a new post due to limmited foot traffic here.  Im pretty stoked!!! This an my Astute will be my go to track cars.  Not too many in my area are using mid engine exotic weaponry, the RC10 with its stealth should be fairly cpmpetive, dont even care If always last as long as we have fu. Heck Itll be fun just for my son and I to race against each other.  he can use the RC10 as its deff alot stronger.