16 hours ago, guggles said:

(I do not use the ebay global shipping program) 

You'll need to let eBay know, they're charging almost £50 for shipping! 

(Although,  that'll include the import duty and VAT 🤔

I am not enrolled in the global shipping program. 

The prices you see is what USPS first class charges (and it is one of the cheaper options) 

But import duties and VAT's are added once the package is in its destination country and I am not required to pay. 

On 3/3/2020 at 9:01 PM, guggles said:

I am not enrolled in the global shipping program

I'm not either, well I didn't think I was, until someone messaged me from Germany, to tell me the shipping cost was excessive. Turns out, eBay list their own shipping cost in foreign countries, the seller posts to a local (to them) eBay depot, and they forward it on, sorting all the paper work, duties etc out, actually works out cheaper sometimes.

The prices you see is what USPS first class charges (and it is one of the cheaper options)

One of the most expensive once it gets this side of the pond though, it's £13 just to clear it through customs. 😭

But import duties and VAT's are added once the package is in its destination country and I am not required to pay. 

We get the kick in the unmeantionables! 😫😂😂

yes all the reason why I was hoping someone on here would buy it. I can arrange the duty and tax to be lower. On ebay I cant control what sale price is recorded. UPS and FedEx wanted $70 or more