Cleaning out the workshop and wanted to list items here before I list on eBay.

I have several kits, vintage, modern, Tamiya and other brands and parts I would like to sell.  I am located in the U.S.  All prices are or best offer, plus shipping to your location.  If I am way off on pricing, send me a PM and make an offer.  I did not look up and pricing, just pulled them out of thin air.

I am at work, I will try to get pictures posted in the next couple days, if there is something you want to see before then, please send me a pm.

1.   TRF 102, Includes $80.00 Futaba low pro high speed servo, Exotek front arms, couple spare Tamiya and Bezerk rear T bar plates.  Will need a new rear wing, broke when pit bag fell over.

I think $200.00 plus shipping sounds fair with spare parts and servo, or make offer.

2.   Original Tamiya Mountaineer.  I have not tested anything on this truck, tires are trash, front axle is tweaked and has a few stress cracks, housing will need to be replaced.  I have original manual, and several unused decals  still on decal sheet, no box.

Asking $250.00, plus shipping, or best offer.  Sold

3.   Tamiya F350 3 speed.  Only electronics included is stock silver can motor.  Body has a custom hydro-dipped skulls paint, clear coated with automotive clear.  Has a new bumper set, original was scuffed from moving around the shop.  Have manual and box, but box is not in good condition.

Asking $300.00, plus shipping, or best offer

4.   Tamiya Super Champ.  Nice original condition, with vintage electronics.  I will have to see if I have matching transmitter.  I have not tested, picked it up about a year ago and still sitting on the shelf.  Not in a hurry to sell this one, but will let it go.

Asking $250.00 plus shipping.

5.   Kyosho vintage Ultima. Acquired in a lot, do not know much about Kyosho, looks to be in good original condition.

Asking $125.00 plus shipping  Sold

6.   Team Losi XX buggy with hydro drive and a few new spare parts.

Asking $115.00 plus shipping or best offer.

7.   Team Losi Racing 22 3.0 buggy Spektrum DSMR servo receiver combo, Tekin RS gen 2 ESC, think it is a Tekin 10.0 gen 2 motor, with one set of wheel and tires.

Asking $175.00 plus shipping or best offer.

8.   Team Losi Racing 22 sct 2.0.  Set up in rear motor, has Savox servo, Speed Passion 8.5 motor and ESC, program card, one set of tires and a new clear proline body.

Asking $175.00 plus shipping, or best offer.

Spare body sets

9.   M01 chassis monte mini cooper body, new in package, with chrome bumpers and grill.  I still have my 2 M01, not in a hurry to let this one go.

Asking $100.00

10  Original Rough Rider body set with box.  Body and decals are new, the small trees with lights and driver are missing

Asking $150.00 or best offer

I will probably add more as I start going through boxes better and start thinning the herd down.

trf 102.jpg

Any chance to seperate the bumpers and mirrors from the M01 mini body set, maybe a silly question, but that is what I am looking for, for a while now. Grill isnot needed

2 minutes ago, Fabia130vRS said:

Any chance to seperate the bumpers and mirrors from the M01 mini body set, maybe a silly question, but that is what I am looking for, for a while now. Grill isnot needed

Afraid not.  The body is still new in package as it came from Tamiya.

• Thanks 1

Mountaineer 

Sold to Spankrjs

I have several more pics.  Will try to link from sharing site.  If does not work I can email them to you.

20200304_210110.jpg

20200304_210948.jpg

Updated to show what has sold.

if my prices are off, do'n be afraid to make an offer, worst I can say is no or come back with a counter offer.